Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Happy Thanksgivng everyone! Over the next week I'll be pretty busy so won't be here much! Between all of the shopping and cooking and visiting it's ging to be crazy week! :D so have fun and be safe all!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :smiley_squee:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Had my official Thanksgiving today. Been cooking since this morning and just got done eating. I'm stuffed! And yes, I had some carbs, but not as many as you'd think. Tomorrow I get to visit a few people (Mom) and do it all over again but I won't have to cook, which is cool. :icon_cool:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Had my official Thanksgiving today. Been cooking since this morning and just got done eating. I'm stuffed! And yes, I had some carbs, but not as many as you'd think. Tomorrow I get to visit a few people (Mom) and do it all over again but I won't have to cook, which is cool. :icon_cool:

Speaking of carbs, I feel like I've let myself go a little being stuck up here the last couple months. How do you say no to your mother who cooks these irresistible elaborate Italian meals day in and day out! :( :) :(

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Lest we forget this!

[video]http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoafYtDe.html

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Lest we forget this!

[video]http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoafYtDe.html

LOL - a true classic. Thanks for that! :D

And Happy Thanksgiving to all!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Speaking of carbs, I feel like I've let myself go a little being stuck up here the last couple months. How do you say no to your mother who cooks these irresistible elaborate Italian meals day in and day out! :( :) :(

I "broke the law" and ate a bunch of stuffing (it's "stuffing" not "dressing" btw). It's rare to eat bread these days but what can I say, I've got my mom's stuffing recipe and it's damn good. ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
turkey--check
stuffing (with oysters) - check
sweet potatoes (baked...yummy) - check
home made rolls - double check (or hubby pouts)
punkin' pie (snookie always says it that way...has since she was 4 :D) - check

thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I am extremely blessed! :D

thank you all for being a part of my life as well. :D