Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving GateFans!

Happy-Thanksgiving-705835.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Every year I use this day to reflect upon the things I am thankful for, and less about turkey. :). It has become a day of review and food and warm feelings towards the others in my life I am thankful for. I am thankful for the people here who have participated in the threads and made this such a quirky but interesting little group. I am thankful for my crazy cats who give me so much joy just being their furry little selves. I am thankful for living in a country where there is clean running water and abundant food. I am thankful for shelter and for health. I am thankful that Humanity is still here and for family and friends.

I hope the turkey which had my name on it is thankful for the fact that I no longer prepare turkey for Thanksgiving! :anim_59: But I sure will be eating a lot of turkey and goodies.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I am thankful for all I have and hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend...yeah i know it's over- I actually have had a wicked cold this week. :P luckily snookie has learned to cook almost as well as I do! ;)