Happy Holidays!!!

santa_evil.jpg

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
What happy holidays? It's Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
I prefer Happy Holidays to Merry Christmas.

Remember, only a diamond (or a Broadway show) will make her feel obligated to do you know what.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Meh, it's looking like this will be the last Christmas at my childhood home as Mom is moving to a senior complex on the 1st of the new year. It's very bittersweet as Mom needs to live in a smaller place where people can check on her daily. But I (we) are going to miss the old place. Granted, it will be months before we put it up for sale (have to do some repairs) so I will have a little time to visit there. By this time next year though it will be just a memory, sigh. :(

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Meh, it's looking like this will be the last Christmas at my childhood home as Mom is moving to a senior complex on the 1st of the new year. It's very bittersweet as Mom needs to live in a smaller place where people can check on her daily. But I (we) are going to miss the old place. Granted, it will be months before we put it up for sale (have to do some repairs) so I will have a little time to visit there. By this time next year though it will be just a memory, sigh. :(

I would give ya a big ol' hug if I could. :(

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
Christmas is bitter sweet time of year. I still miss my dad so much. I had a dream about him last night and it was like the coolest thing ever being able to "see" him again. I didn't want to wake up.