GW is finding out what we have known for a while.

Spacejunkminer

GateFans Noob
Ok I haven't been in the loop for a while now. Any stargate news I have acquired has come from this website. But since the show is back on now and the drones must be at it again I figured I would check out GW. To my utter astonishment there are a few sayings that don't paint a very flattering picture for SGU.

This was the page I looked at: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/09/sgu-season-two-opens-with-lackluster-ratings/

Some are saying that the ratings suck and some are even thinking that it could be cancelled. <--
biggrin.gif
-->(Saw the comment overmind)

I would advise you all to read the news because this could mean the Titanic has finally hit the iceberg. Not that we didn't see it coming.

podbaydoors

GateFans Noob
Notice there are over a hundred people lurking on the ratings thread there? I wonder when they'll be brave enough to post. Kind of like when you know a dictatorship is going to fall, people get brave enough to criticize openly and the secret police don't care enough to silence them anymore.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Look for a new round of those famous excuses now. :jmm:

I guess "People didn't know it was changed to Tuesday" doesn't cut it this week.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LMAO...why dont any of them see the elephant in the room?

Look for a new round of those famous excuses now. :jmm:

I guess "People didn't know it was changed to Tuesday" doesn't cut it this week.

There are people wanting TPTB to move it back to Fridays, and others are saying that on Tuesday there is too much competition. But they dont see that Warehouse 13 did well in the same slot two weeks ago? Sanctuary is trending up as it has been since it started out as a web based series. Eureka is doing well, and WRESTLING is doing well.

The elephant in the room is that Stargate Universe is not an enjoyable or entertaining show to watch no matter what night its on. ITS THE SHOW thats wrong with Stargate Universe, not the day of the week. That has ALWAYS been its problem, and none of the delusional squeedrones are ready to accept that. Atlantis didnt go out this way, and its fans have been begging TPTB to bring it back since it was cancelled two years ago. When Paramount found out how many fans were still loving Star Trek after it was canceled in 1966, they made the wise choice and revived the show, which became a franchise and is now on its third successful reboot. ABC discovered the dormant V fanbase who were demanding that the original Diana be seen on V...AND it had to be played by Jane Badler. So they are going to deliver. And it will be a joyous moment when I get to see Brad Wright eat these words:

there are enough viewers and reviewers who think SGU is neither boring, poorly plotted, or sexist to keep us on the air long after V is just a letter in the alphabet again.

Sorry Brad, but V will still be on the air long after those fancy new office signs you guys just got are sold at auction, and those fancy leather couches on the Destiny set are returned to iKea.