GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I absolutely LOVE this. :) They are besties now. You might get a chance to see Mugen actually protect Pogo. I saw it when Siete was with his Yorkie. My cat has made friends with both of the neighbor dogs AND both of their cats. He is such a diplomat.

IMG_20180104_115707.jpg

The little Shih Tzu and Chihuahua are Wednesday and Freddie. My neighbors moved in about 4 months ago, and since then Siete had been going to their window and calling to their critters. Once they met, the dogs and Siete became friends instantly. The little Chihuahua licks their two cats Theo and Ollie, and he licks Siete now too. :calm:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Mine turned 15 this March. She becomes a bigger baby the older she gets:

IMG_0035.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

They are so cute together. :) You got very lucky with Mugen. It sometimes takes months, even YEARS for a cat and dog to get that close if they have grown up alone. They obviously love each other now. I bet Mugen purrs for Pogo too. Dogs like the purr of a cat as much as humans do. My neighbor's chihuahua literally goes to his cat buddy's chest and lays his ear over him so he can be right next to the purring, and sleeps right on the cat. But they grew up together (two cats, two dogs, all friends).

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
My friend had a dog once then he got a divorce and now he's with a real hottie with blonde hair and big fake boobs.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
My friend had a dog once then he got a divorce and now he's with a real hottie with blonde hair and big fake boobs.

Do you make up these one liners on your own, or do you get them from a book?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Another dog (the female type is called a b...)...