Tech Admin / Council Member
[video=youtube_share;FHCJGz-SZoU]-SZoU

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
That looks like the bestest movie evah.

*Sparkles*

SciphonicStranger

Gotta love George fighting Zombies from his horseless carriage firing his semiautomatic 9mm :highly_amused:

There was a reason why we defeated the British. Superior fire-power! :tealc-gun02:

Peace and rainbows be with you.

Bluce Ree

There was a reason why we defeated the British. Superior fire-power! :tealc-gun02:

Peace and rainbows be with you.

I hope that little emoticon is shooting little hearts. It looks like heart-shaped fire coming out. Just wanted to make sure.

SciphonicStranger

I hope that little emoticon is shooting little hearts. It looks like heart-shaped fire coming out. Just wanted to make sure.

Yes, I meant to indicate that we beat the British with our big hearts. Sorry if I offended. Here are some dancing penguins to bring balance back to our site...

SciphonicStranger

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I loved that show. It was positively amusing!
It was so intended for adults, rather than kids. The humor was sharp and not afraid to poke fun at the powers that be (and those who wanted to BE the Powers That Be).

Remember the Rita & Runt episode with a thinly disguised Ross Perot? Or the episode with Yakko, Wakko and Dot's new "special friend" Ivan Blowski? Or even Brando's Godfather character, to whom they referred as "Daddoo!"

Bluce Ree

It was so intended for adults, rather than kids. The humor was sharp and not afraid to poke fun at the powers that be (and those who wanted to BE the Powers That Be).

Remember the Rita & Runt episode with a thinly disguised Ross Perot? Or the episode with Yakko, Wakko and Dot's new "special friend" Ivan Blowski? Or even Brando's Godfather character, to whom they referred as "Daddoo!"

I remember all that. They do some of that in a cartoon called Johnny Bravo, too. I find it pretty clever how they try to combine these caricatures into something both a child and an adult can enjoy on different levels simultaneously.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I remember all that. They do some of that in a cartoon called Johnny Bravo, too. I find it pretty clever how they try to combine these caricatures into something both a child and an adult can enjoy on different levels simultaneously.
Yes, I'm a Johnny Bravo fan, too. Brenda Vacarro did the voice of his mother. I'm also a fan of IM Weasel & IR Baboon.

Michael Dorn had done some interesting voice work over the years, from the sharp satire of Dinosaurs (Looks like we need another Timmy!) to World of Warcraft and all manner of stuff in between. He does pompous VERY well indeed.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I admit to watching "Eek! The Cat" as an adult. :anim_59: Hilarious cartoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeUy1bGxzmw

Bluce Ree

I admit to watching "Eek! The Cat" as an adult. :anim_59: Hilarious cartoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeUy1bGxzmw

I thought you cooked and ate cats. Isn't that kind of like watching a delicious gourmet burger with all the fixin's behind glass?