Gateworld's hypocrisy grows and grows!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Gateworld isn't exactly getting much good publicity these days.... first they ban me for something someone else did ON THIS SITE...not on GW, not ban others from here for doing what they accused me of, then they threaten my daughter over my actions, now they have allowed a thread dedicated to and siggies with the mention of the new sgu awareness campaign while still saying that this site is "the site that shall not be named"! Come on guys Is there any way better to demonstrate what a bunch of shills you are!??!?!?!?!?:laughing:

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Gateworld isn't exactly getting much good publicity these days.... first they ban me for something someone else did ON THIS SITE...not on GW, not ban others from here for doing what they accused me of, then they threaten my daughter over my actions, now they have allowed a thread dedicated to and siggies with the mention of the new sgu awareness campaign while still saying that this site is "the site that shall not be named"! Come on guys Is there any way better to demonstrate what a bunch of shills you are!??!?!?!?!?:laughing:

there site promotes deliberatly getting around rules to sites like idmp (oh you know the site i mean) is that what they wish to be associated with? i thought that kind of ting was against the rules of GW?

iratecaller

GateFans Noob

Threaten your daughter? What was said to her?
GW is pushing things a little too far.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Threaten your daughter? What was said to her?
GW is pushing things a little too far.
Snookie was told if they even THOUGHT she was allowing me to sign in on her account they would ban her. it seems the "real geniuses" there didn't know you can screenshot WITHOUT being logged in! morons! ;)

iratecaller

GateFans Noob
Snookie was told if they even THOUGHT she was allowing me to sign in on her account they would ban her. it seems the "real geniuses" there didn't know you can screenshot WITHOUT being logged in! morons! ;)

My god man, so what if they consider you an annoyance, we consider Calibos a major pain in the arse, but i don't beleive we banned him or threatened him.

Besides, taking screen shots isn't a bad idea, especially if they are deleting posts, which is tantamount to re-writting history.

I wish post deletion and web arbitration was the domain of Artifical Intelligence so that humans had no authority deleting posts that are perfectly legitimate critisisms. It would sure help the Chinese and those that are strugging with massive censorship. Unfortunately that's the realm of the Asgard and Star Trek.

The issues we have with GW are just the tip of the iceberg.

Wow, I should eat something.

Anyways, I'm sorry GW is picking on you, but if they are going to be deleting posts, or ranting in an exclusive little club, they should be called on it and exposed.

Keep up the good work. Shame about your daughter though.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
My god man, so what if they consider you an annoyance, we consider Calibos a major pain in the arse, but i don't beleive we banned him or threatened him.

Besides, taking screen shots isn't a bad idea, especially if they are deleting posts, which is tantamount to re-writting history.

I wish post deletion and web arbitration was the domain of Artifical Intelligence so that humans had no authority deleting posts that are perfectly legitimate critisisms. It would sure help the Chinese and those that are strugging with massive censorship. Unfortunately that's the realm of the Asgard and Star Trek.

The issues we have with GW are just the tip of the iceberg.

Wow, I should eat something.

Anyways, I'm sorry GW is picking on you, but if they are going to be deleting posts, or ranting in an exclusive little club, they should be called on it and exposed.

Keep up the good work. Shame about your daughter though.

Actually GW has just made me more vocal and given me more to ridicule them about CONSTANTLY! Oh snookie is ok....she's a big girl and busy with her final semester of college. :) As I said they have only given me more ammo! ;)

deco

GateFans Noob

dear lord where did we get to :facepalm: