Futurama - Lets Talk About It

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Am I the only one here that says "Kiss my shiny metal ass" in some situation? LOL

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Am I the only one here that says "Kiss my shiny metal ass" in some situation? LOL

No :joy:

I got my husband loads of Futurama merchandise 2 years ago for Christmas it was great. I stole his mug and coaster set - it had Bender on it :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
You should see the crap she has to put up with...she'll be dead asleep and some idiot workerdrone will call her asking for help with an issue they can well handle themselves.

There's something to wonder about when she'll sometimes answer those late night calls with "F you!" (not abbreviated) before finding out what they want.

She's the longest lasting employee there at this point, so she gets away with a lot. Her boss is quite well aware that she keeps the place running and the clients very happy.

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
You should see the crap she has to put up with...she'll be dead asleep and some idiot workerdrone will call her asking for help with an issue they can well handle themselves.

There's something to wonder about when she'll sometimes answer those late night calls with "F you!" (not abbreviated) before finding out what they want.

She's the longest lasting employee there at this point, so she gets away with a lot. Her boss is quite well aware that she keeps the place running and the clients very happy.

Being on constant call is ass. she needs a Bender answering machine!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Being on constant call is ass. she needs a Bender answering machine!
Wouldn't THAT be cool?

I knew someone, many years ago, who had an answering machine message that said (in a frighteningly realistic impression) "May I have the pleasure of your message, before I have you run through?"

ROTFLMAO!

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
I love Bender! He makes me laugh every day. Futurama comes on Comedy Central every night at just the right time so I can watch it before I go to sleep. I'm always disappointed on nights they don't play it.
Futurama is brilliant at pointing out all the little stupid things that humans do but only a cartoon can make fun of. I'm so happy that they're making new episodes again, which are still brilliant.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

Just started here on the east coast - anyone watching?