Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Funny golddigger pranks!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
That ranger stuff was great . lol ...
;)

if it were in the US (i am pretty sure it is in south africa or a nearby nation due to the language at the beginning) someone (not here) would have probably said it was another example of a white man stealing black culture :)

would have been a huge twitter feast, CNN commentators, Presidential foot-in-mouth proclamations, etc,etc

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
if it were in the US (i am pretty sure it is in south africa or a nearby nation due to the language at the beginning) someone (not here) would have probably said it was another example of a white man stealing black culture :)

would have been a huge twitter feast, CNN commentators, Presidential foot-in-mouth proclamations, etc,etc

There is a BIG difference between stealing it and getting into it for fun. Don't you ever see when some white guys are loved by their black brothers, they get hugs. Not Wiggers, just regular white guys who are open hearted and fun loving. Then there are the appropriators who get into it then change it slightly and market it for profit or notoriety.

That guard boss is into it, and that is why he is good at dancing to it and that's why the other guy mug hugged him. :)

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
More proof that monkeys are assholes:

There is a BIG difference between stealing it and getting into it for fun. Don't you ever see when some white guys are loved by their black brothers, they get hugs. Not Wiggers, just regular white guys who are open hearted and fun loving. Then there are the appropriators who get into it then change it slightly and market it for profit of notoriety.

That guard boss is into it, and that is why he is good at dancing to it and that's why the other guy mug hugged him. :)

yeah, i am just talking about the 'funny' part of it

that is, in the US no one would see the humor if done by americans--everyone would be harsh critics instead of just enjoying it

other nations-- especially in africa --seem to be able to yuck it up without any type of reservation- despite past issues like apartheid

like i said, pretty sure this is in africa somewhere given the language you can hear from off camera at the beginning

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I think I could get into a show like that! Plus, Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk? Hell yeah!

why oh why didn't syfy put this on their actual channel?

even though it is a comedy referring to a sci fi show, it would have been far better then some of the stuff that has been on syfy (faceoff, magicians,etc)