Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
stupid tweet4.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Funny? Well.....weird funny. :) A collection of the creepiest commercials.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I tried to watch x-files and I got this message.

0QiOhw5.png

Click the three bars to the furthest right in the address bar, then choose Settings > Extensions (scroll down) > Get More Extensions > search for Hola > Select the FIRST listing for Hola from hola.com not the one from vpntn.com and add it. Click it again and it should prompt you to add it to Chrome. Once you see the little flame head in the bar, you are good to go. The rest is intuitive. I have highlighted the one NOT to get.

Capture.PNG

Once functional, it should look like this:

hola.PNG

Click the flame head, and you will see the on/off switch, where you can also select which country you want to tunnel to. For you, select the US and you will be able to watch your show. For free.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Click the three bars to the furthest right in the address bar, then choose Settings > Extensions (scroll down) > Get More Extensions > search for Hola > Select the FIRST listing for Hola from hola.com not the one from vpntn.com and add it. Click it again and it should prompt you to add it to Chrome. Once you see the little flame head in the bar, you are good to go. The rest is intuitive. I have highlighted the one NOT to get.

View attachment 32534

Once functional, it should look like this:

View attachment 32535
Click the flame head, and you will see the on/off switch, where you can also select which country you want to tunnel to. For you, select the US and you will be able to watch your show. For free.

I rather avoid using unpaid vpns because I know they are filled with parasites and well, used by people with a messed up mind. I can wait :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I rather avoid using unpaid vpns because I know they are filled with parasites and well, used by people with a messed up mind. I can wait :)

:anim_59: Spoken by a true anti-nerd! VPN's are "filled with" nothing. :) They are a secured tunnel to an endpoint. A "wormhole" through the internet which is private and secure. The internet is what is full of parasites, not VPNs. But hey, because...global warming!

heisenberg

Earl Grey
:anim_59: Spoken by a true anti-nerd! VPN's are "filled with" nothing. :) They are a secured tunnel to an endpoint. A "wormhole" through the internet which is private and secure. The internet is what is full of parasites, not VPNs. But hey, because...global warming!
haha...I was particularly speaking about hola.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
haha...I was particularly speaking about hola.

Hola is just fine. A VPN is a VPN. :) It cannot "do" anything. It is like the dialer on a stargate. It merely opens a portal, it is not a portal itself. The other end is in the country you select. But suit yourself!