Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Remember this?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I have wanted to run full speed into the rear of slow moving drivers in the fast lane. :) I have wanted to push drivers forward using my car who leave a huge gap at stop lights.

ever have the waking dream of having a 25mm chain gun on your car's front bumper?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
ever have the waking dream of having a 25mm chain gun on your car's front bumper?

Actually, it is usually a long articulated arm that folds out from under the car. It can reach out and either flip a car off the road, or puncture it. Sometimes, it's tiny little missiles like the ones used by Iron Man and they come out of a secret opening in the grill and blow up the gas tank. :) When I first started driving I wanted to have the stuff that was on James Bond's DB7.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Actually, it is usually a long articulated arm that folds out from under the car. It can reach out and either flip a car off the road, or puncture it. Sometimes, it's tiny little missiles like the ones used by Iron Man and they come out of a secret opening in the grill and blow up the gas tank. :) When I first started driving I wanted to have the stuff that was on James Bond's DB7.

back in the day when i drove ALOT interstate-I used to think about having a car based version of an anti radar missile. like the ones the air force uses to take out enemy ADA sites?
it would lock on to a police car's radar and puncture its engine block

no explosion
no mess
no sound
no ticket :smiley-laughing021: