Fringe

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
I know that it doesn't get the best ratings. And it's not airing right now because of baseball. But I really like Fringe. I came in around mid-season two and yet I was still drawn into the characters and the storyline. I just got seasons 1 and 2 on dvd so my husband and I can catch up on the stuff we missed.

Does anyone else here like Fringe?

SexyDexy

GateFans Noob
I liked it enough until season 3...

I liked it enough to watch it on Hulu until the ending of season 2. But I have certain pet peeves, and I just can't STAND when shows draw out impostor plots for more than like, one episode. I also HATE amnesia plots...so, yeah after the end of season 2, I haven't watched a single episode of season 3. I might watch it once everyone is "back in their proper places" - but, not interested at the moment.

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
I liked it enough to watch it on Hulu until the ending of season 2. But I have certain pet peeves, and I just can't STAND when shows draw out impostor plots for more than like, one episode. I also HATE amnesia plots...so, yeah after the end of season 2, I haven't watched a single episode of season 3. I might watch it once everyone is "back in their proper places" - but, not interested at the moment.

I've heard that a lot of people aren't liking the alternate universe thing. I am hoping they get back to the proper places as quickly as possible. But I'm still liking it so far this season. I would hate for it to get canceled when it seems to have so much potential left in it.

T

Tanith

Ive found the alternative universe thing to be a good plot twist, sort of a way to change the show but not really changing it (Kinda like what Eureka did with changing the past). Have been really interested in it this season.

Though I have always enjoyed alternative universes, time travel etc plots in shows.

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
Ive found the alternative universe thing to be a good plot twist, sort of a way to change the show but not really changing it (Kinda like what Eureka did with changing the past). Have been really interested in it this season.

Though I have always enjoyed alternative universes, time travel etc plots in shows.

I love how they restarted Eureka. I think it's great. :)

Since I came into Fringe late, I have to say that I think they are handling the alternate universe thing really interestingly. I got hooked by it through the fact that Olivia could see things that don't belong in our universe and then she saw it on Peter. They sucked me in. I just want our Olivia to get back home.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
What did people think of the finale?
I liked it a lot.

It will be interesting to see how they work Peter back into the storyline, as it appears that Josh Jackson (Peter) is still a part of the show. He said in a recent intervew that it'll be nice to get back into things without the Peter/Olivia romance on the menu.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
really? wow, thought they were really pushing for that. it'll be nice to see the two universes work together now, hopefully.