Fringe Binge.

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
I'm really looking forward to this next Fringe episode. Olivia is downright creepy. LOL

And with Nimoy having just stated that he's decided not to retire just yet, that leaves the door open for more William Bell in the flesh. ;)

This is such a great twist! I'm so excited.

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
Her William Bell was definitely creepy. I really liked the last episode. I'm a little concerned about the fact that next week will be back in the other universe. I know a lot of people hate that. I don't want Fringe to get cancelled because people aren't watching the ones on the other side.

THX1138

GateFans Member
Her William Bell was definitely creepy. I really liked the last episode. I'm a little concerned about the fact that next week will be back in the other universe. I know a lot of people hate that. I don't want Fringe to get cancelled because people aren't watching the ones on the other side.

No need to worry, Fringe just got renewed for 22 episodes!!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
I'm ecstatic! Fringe is the only show that has gotten me past the cancellation of Atlantis. This is a huge relief!

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
How awesome was that last episode? I am really starting like the other side more and more. I knew walter and that evil scientist guy was behind the kidnapping but I didn't understand why all the pretenses of kidnapping, couldn't he have just told her he had a semi-cure? But I'm guessing the kidnapping was necessary for some other insidious plot.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
How awesome was that last episode? I am really starting like the other side more and more. I knew walter and that evil scientist guy was behind the kidnapping but I didn't understand why all the pretenses of kidnapping, couldn't he have just told her he had a semi-cure? But I'm guessing the kidnapping was necessary for some other insidious plot.
My daughter and I knew that at least the science had to be behind it, but in the end, it didn't surprise us that Walternate was involved.

I am happy as a clam that Lincoln and Charlie are smelling something rotten in Denmark, and that pleases me to no end. Plus, loving Fauxlivia, he's going to be extra protective of her and her little boy, and will likely be looking even more closely at what's been going on. I'm SO glad they put together the AltBroyles thing, as well.

I'm still convinced that the Secretary is insane. Yeah, Walter is an Irritable Scientist (not "mad", as it were), but Walternate is certifiably, unequivocably bugnuts.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Excellent episode, loved the alternate dreamworld version but kinda wanted to see real spock. I loved the thought balloon that popped up when they did the cartoon bit initially, Walter's thought balloon goes, how wonderful. LOL. Did they really get rid of spock, say it ain't so?

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I loved last night's episode, and yes, seeing Broyles tripping on acid is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. To me, it hearkened back to when he was on HBO's "Oz".

Was it just me, or was it almost scary when he sprouted that smile? LOL

And I loved how Astrid got even with Walter for his calling her "Astro". Hehe!

heisenberg

Earl Grey
*Spoiler Alert*
..............................................................................................................................................

Fringe producers confirm somebody 'we all love deeply will die'

Fringe returns tonight with the first of four final episodes of the season, and you can expect big developments. However, rumors that someone will die on the series and that there might be a third alternate universe thrown into the mix are only half right.
"Somebody who we all love deeply will die," confirmed Pinkner. "We're not introducing a third world. There's our world, and then there's the world that Peter was taken from as a baby. ... And we still have plenty of story to tell just in those two worlds. And maybe at some point in the future there will be a third world, but not yet."
As far as who's going to die and the possible fan reaction to killing off "somebody who we all love deeply," Wyman said: "At some point you have to say, 'All right, they're driving.' And you know, you've got to go with it. There's been so many things that people have assumed or thought from various sources that weren't true. I mean, Fringe always does things the way you don't expect. At least we try to. So it's going to be effective, and I think it will be self-explanatory."
However, the producer isn't going to spoil the story any further, he said. "In the last three episodes we're always trying to finish the season off with opening a brand-new chapter for next season, and put the show in a new context for our viewers. So we can tell you that we've tried to achieve that this year as well."
"Hopefully it will be wholly unexpected and also re-contextualize the story of season three in a really cool way, and be fun and entertaining and mind-blowing," Pinkner added.
What the producers will tell us is that whatever happens during the final episodes, it won't mean an end to the alternate Over There universe.
"It's not going to end. That's our plan to go forward," said Pinkner. Traveling back and forth between the universes is the language of the series now."
That makes the news that Fox gave Fringe an early renewal for a fourth season even better. "Our goal was to try and make two shows about one show and have a very compelling mythology on the other side. And hope that our viewers and fans would be as engaged as we are with those people on the other side," said Wyman.
"We can promise that it's going to be even more compelling and we're going to develop those characters even more" in next year's fourth season, he continued. "And we're going to see more of our characters through their eyes, and their characters through our eyes. And it'll definitely dimensionalize further."

http://blastr.com/2011/04/fringe-producers-confirm.php

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
*Takes a deep breath* Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That was a good episode, everything coming together. Was surprised with Peter's first go, all that build up then BAM!