Fast 6 - sequels that keep getting better

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yeah, I have watched the first one but the second was a real let down so I didn't bother checking it after that. Perhaps,it's because history says when stuff starts to get milked like there is no tomorrow, there is this accurate assumption anything after a franchise's predecessor, will suck. How wrong I was about no.6 though. Can't wait for no.7

Me too on this...the second one was awful, so I did not watch any after that. Perhaps it is time to watch them after all?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Just saw that too. Tragic.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Seems surreal the way he died, that's why so many people thought it was a hoax at first. I guess the TMZ site got so many hits it went down for awhile when they reported this story.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Looks like the next movie will be without Paul Walker in the next film.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/cel...us-star-dies-in-car-crash-20131201-2yj4e.html

From what I've read, they were already in the middle of filming. I wonder if/how they'll handle his exit or if they'll rewrite the movie without him. Either way, they're making the movie a tribute to him.
--- merged: Dec 2, 2013 6:51 AM ---
Seems surreal the way he died, that's why so many people thought it was a hoax at first. I guess the TMZ site got so many hits it went down for awhile when they reported this story.

There was a death hoax on Paul Walker the night before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Trying to rewrite it without him would be a huge challenge, as the series has tended to view things through his eyes a lot of the time. Vin Diesel is the lead actor but the story tends to be told from Walker's viewpoint. I think they have to film him an exit in Fast 7 and while doing it devise how they want the movies to flow narratively going forward.