Falling Skies Ratings Discussion

G

Graybrew1

Indeed! The kid that wants to go to the skitters (Rick I believe) should have been chained to a radiator or something. Now he even attacked that old man. Then he runs away and tells the enemy EVERYTHING they're not supposed to know. But they don't even frakking want him anymore! Lol! Then he goes all like "boohoohoo I miss my daddy soooo" and they bring him back to camp. FRAK THAT LITTLE KID! They should have just left him there all by himself.

Pope does seem to be a know-it-all. It's a little annoying perhaps, but so far I can take it. I wonder how far they're gonna stretch that though. I wouldn't be surprised if next season he'd reveal that he used to be G.I. Joe in a previous life.

Hmmmmmmm.............. maybe he is related to Eli...................:P

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I forget how he became a criminal in the first place, or was it because of his brother? He seems a bit too educated to be so....thuggish.

S

Stonelesscutter

I forget how he became a criminal in the first place, or was it because of his brother? He seems a bit too educated to be so....thuggish.

Who are you talking about now?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

AFAIK we were never given a reasoning behind his criminality...just were told he was a thug. After the last ep I wonder just what he did to Margaret? We know at least two of his gang members raped her, did he participate or merely ignore her pleas for help? He is becoming one of the most interesting characters I admit. I wonder just how many of the fighters from the 2nd mass survived their "mission". Less soldiers will affect the dynamics of the second season.

S

Stonelesscutter

AFAIK we were never given a reasoning behind his criminality...just were told he was a thug. After the last ep I wonder just what he did to Margaret? We know at least two of his gang members raped her, did he participate or merely ignore her pleas for help? He is becoming one of the most interesting characters I admit. I wonder just how many of the fighters from the 2nd mass survived their "mission". Less soldiers will affect the dynamics of the second season.

Perhaps Pope was a pimp.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
When does this show come back? I loved the last couple of episodes. :)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
New season starts next summer.

Yes, another long wait for a drink in the sci-fi desert. :rolleyes:

But I must say, when this show started I never thought I'd be pining for a new episode of Falling Skies. :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yes, another long wait for a drink in the sci-fi desert. :rolleyes:

But I must say, when this show started I never thought I'd be pining for a new episode of Falling Skies. :P

I thought it was SGU reincarnated. :icon_cry: I hated it and spoke loudly about it on these forums. But then....*CLICK* they got me hooked and things started getting exciting. The last two episodes had me wanting more and now I am actually anticipating its return!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I thought it was SGU reincarnated. :icon_cry: I hated it and spoke loudly about it on these forums. But then....*CLICK* they got me hooked and things started getting exciting. The last two episodes had me wanting more and now I am actually anticipating its return!

Same for me, I was literally snoring my way through most of season "one" but it suddenly got really interesting at the end. The ratings were very good but we'll see how it does after a long hiatus. I hope they don't miss their window by shutting it down for so long. :facepalm:

B

Backstep

Same for me, I was literally snoring my way through most of season "one" but it suddenly got really interesting at the end. The ratings were very good but we'll see how it does after a long hiatus. I hope they don't miss their window by shutting it down for so long. :facepalm:

Will S2 continue to be as good as the last couple eps? I can't help but to think after the first 2 eps of S2 FS will fall back into is coma and become a ZZZZZZZZZZ again.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

ditto! TNT is giving the closer and Rizzoli and Isles some late fall episodes this year. too bad theya ren't they doing that for falling skies.