Fake News! Got some fake news here! Read all about it!

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I saw this on late night CNN, or was it MSNBC, over the weekend.

Actually this is real news, but it is based on some wild stuff that goes back some months. If you order pizza on-line be forewarned not to mention the words "cheese and pizza" together, or the FBI will swoop down and collect you.

God Bless, WikiLeaks. What would we do without you.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rant-was-self-investigating-fake-news-reports

While on the European front it has been proven that Angela Merkel is actually the real life daughter of Adolph Hitler.

And so it continues ...

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
for shame on those who create and spread fake news

but, yet another example (just how many examples DO we NEED anyhow?) of just how dumb, gullible and whatever other appropriate descriptor fits, the American ppl are!

I especially have noticed that the more expensive and new the devices used to receive such news ('smart' phones, tablets,etc) are the more gullible the owner.

as if they are trying to purchase the appearance of intelligence--as a homely woman may try to purchase beauty through expensive clothing

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
for shame on those who create and spread fake news

but, yet another example (just how many examples DO we NEED anyhow?) of just how dumb, gullible and whatever other appropriate descriptor fits, the American ppl are!

After finding out that the Pope actually endorsed Dtrumph, I can see how easily a victory it was for him.

I find it interesting that General Flynn and his son were one of the major players that spread the PizzaGate story to all the masses that surrounded him.

In a similar vain it sounds like Flynn had his knuckles rapped for passing on top secret info to the Afghanies, and yet he was the one yelling out, "Jail, Hillary" at his rallies.

I should add that after watching Merkel strut around in her black pants and white jacket I can see that anything is possible.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
In a similar vain it sounds like Flynn
if Flynn did that while commanding general there,, well, a CG has the local authority to parse out or lower the classification of data if he feels his allies need to know

if we didn't allow our generals the ability to do this then we would have another Vietnam issue return; the need to run EVERYTHING to washington for clearance before action

that how you get Asinine orders like "you can bomb the south side of the bridge but not the north side" and other gems of the sort

--------------------\
i think as long as HRC stays quiet then she will face no issues--real or imagined (by trump,congress, etc)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
After finding out that the Pope actually endorsed Dtrumph, I can see how easily a victory it was for him.

I find it interesting that General Flynn and his son were one of the major players that spread the PizzaGate story to all the masses that surrounded him.

In a similar vain it sounds like Flynn had his knuckles rapped for passing on top secret info to the Afghanies, and yet he was the one yelling out, "Jail, Hillary" at his rallies.

I should add that after watching Merkel strut around in her black pants and white jacket I can see that anything is possible.

with so much clamor for attn on the nets, is it any wonder we got so much bunk?

everyone trying to grab their share of likes and retweets and market share--just about thing can happen