Eureka

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I love the humor of this show. It oftentimes seems as though Jack is the only one who realizes how absurd the whole thing is...He made a great transition from a guy just passing through after retrieving his runaway daughter to competent small town sheriff over a bunch of mentally brilliant but socially and sensibly challenged townsfolk.

S

Stonelesscutter

I love the humor of this show. It oftentimes seems as though Jack is the only one who realizes how absurd the whole thing is...He made a great transition from a guy just passing through after retrieving his runaway daughter to competent small town sheriff over a bunch of mentally brilliant but socially and sensibly challenged townsfolk.

Indeed he did. Well said.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
One of the charms of Eureka is it frequently shows the difference between knowledge and wisdom. The Eureka locals tend to be super knowledgeable but lacking practical wisdom (although over the run of the show Allison has gained in that area and so has Jo). Jack isn't super knowledgeable but has practical intelligence and wisdom.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
This last episode drove me batshit. :P

G

Graybrew1

They left Andy on Titan for to long, it seemed to drag out a bit.

S

Stonelesscutter

Andy died. Well, almost.
And then Sarah died. Well, almost.

SciphonicStranger

Andy died. Well, almost.
And then Sarah died. Well, almost.

Is something wrong with the Spoiler tags? My browser doesn't seem to be hiding the inner text.

SciphonicStranger

Mine doesn't either. I just posted a thread about it in the "Report technical problems" section.

Thanks. I was originally going to wrap the word "batshit" in a spoiler tag as it was a mild spoiler for this week's episode.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I thought that the stuff between Andy and Sarah was so very sweet.

Jack learned a lesson, I think.

SciphonicStranger

I thought that the stuff between Andy and Sarah was so very sweet.

Jack learned a lesson, I think.

There was a good pregnant pause when Andy came into the house at the end. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I liked this one, and I am not normally big on episodes that are so completely relationship centered. The scifi issue kind of took a back seat this week to a large amount of character development. Even still it felt like Eureka.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
It's funny how quickly I fell in love with the character of Deputy Andy.

And such a great pun, I thought, as well.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Really cool season finale!

Some interesting character development (Jo left Eueka) and a good cliffhanger (where did Astradis go? ).