Empty Nesting AGAIN!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Well, snookie has moved into her own place. She has actually bought a house. She's been living at home to save up for a down payment and she got it. It's a nice little 3 bedroom in a nice neighborhood. I just miss having her around all the time...now I see her about once a week. (she loves my cooking. :D ) It's hard when they grow up.... very hard.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well, snookie has moved into her own place. She has actually bought a house. She's been living at home to save up for a down payment and she got it. It's a nice little 3 bedroom in a nice neighborhood. I just miss having her around all the time...now I see her about once a week. (she loves my cooking. :D ) It's ahrd when they grow up.... very hard.

These joys I will never know. :( But I can vicariously experience it through you. :) Is Snookie married?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
nope she's still single. rather an anomaly for a LDS girl - single and 30's. but she doesn't mind - she has several friends already on marriage #2 or #3! She feels there is more to life than "finding a husband " like travelling. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I went furniture shopping with snookie for her new place on Tuesday. it was fun, but a bit of a change of pace for me! She's having fun decorating her first place. She's decided she wants her own furniture- no longer using cast-offs. It's "grown-up" time for her! gee I miss my ten-year old! She's a delightful woman but still i miss the child.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I have created a monster!!! she asked me how much fabric is needed to make curtains -- so this weekend we are going fabric shopping so I can make her some curtains. I have told her that my labor will be her christmas present (she has a LOT of windows) and she is fine with that! :D

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have created a monster!!! she asked me how much fabric is needed to make curtains -- so this weekend we are going fabric shopping so I can make her some curtains. I have told her that my labor will be her christmas present (she has a LOT fo windows) and she is fine with that! :D

She is her mother's daughter! :icon_lol: