Christopher Lee Passes, Aged 93 Years

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I had no idea he passed. :moody: It seems like he's been around forever but the cool thing was he kept working and working well past the time when most people retire. I really admire that. :encouragement:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Do you know that during the filming of the SW prequals, he was teaching Ewan McGregor about swordfighting?!?!!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Damn, I just recognized him. I can't believe he's gone. From the looks of his pic, he aged very quickly in a short period of time.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Damn, I just recognized him. I can't believe he's gone. From the looks of his pic, he aged very quickly in a short period of time.
That may have had something to do with a good makeup wo/man, Bluce. He WAS 93, after all. Very few 93 year olds look great without the application of makeup.

Possibly with a spackle knife.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

I remember seeing him pop up in LotR and thinking 'Wow, Christopher Lee is still alive and looks good for his age!' No doubt the make-up department helped but he also exuded a personal vitality that added to the effect. I hope (should I live that long) to have such vitality and the ability to work the way he did. :encouragement:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
RIP in peace sir Christopher Lee. what a storied career!