Chevron 7.5 Northampton

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Sounds good. :shepsalute:

Try looking in on the hotel bar, someone claimed at the LA Con that camel ass was hanging out there. Might get to bump into someone.

Don't forget to let them know the new show sucks. :sgusucks:

F

Frumenta

By far the funniest story I heard today was by another person attending the con who said that at a previous con he had been talking to an American for about 15 minutes and finally got round to asking him who he was there to see. Turns out that the guy was one of the convention guests - BJS :rotflmao:.

Got to go now as we are off to the party tonight to have a blast and do some totty hunting.

LOL! That's seriously funny. Couldn't happen to a nicer SGU actor
:p

Hope you have great fun!

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Yes I have to agree with Pig, the convention was alot of fun & Kavan Smith was by far the highlight of the convention (along with David Nykl & Andee Frizell). Sarah Douglass was very nice, Tony Amendola was a really, genuine, friendly fella & Lexa was lovely (& quite funny too).

The people at the con were stand-up folk & so friendly - we met some awesome people.

One thing which has given me satisfaction & validation is the resounding response I got when I asked other convention-goers their feelings towards SGU................ they were mostly SG-1 fans or SGA fans but either don't like SGU & gave up on it or are apathetic to it.

Going to this event & meeting all of these people really gave me a renewed appreciation for the franchise that was. I went to the event with a bad taste in my mouth because of SGU & TPTB but came back with a renewed sense of love - of love for Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis.

holly7stars

GateFans Noob
Hello - I'm new

Hello everyone who went to Chevron 7.5 in Northampton last weekend! I just joined this site thingy and just wondered who you all are....you know, matching faces to names blah, blah..
I probably spoke to some of you, I was in costume and kept getting people asking me if they could have their picture taken with me, which was lots of fun. It was my first convention and I really had fun! Would be cool to make new friends!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

holly7stars

GateFans Noob
Hi and welcome to the nut house.

What costume were you wearing ? I talked to so many people over the course of the weekend that it would be impossible to remember everybody. You would remember if you met me as I was wearing my SGUS T-shirt and generally slagging off the show to everybody that I met.

I was dressed as 'Osiris'. Sorry I don't remember the t-shirt. I did speak to a few people who weren't exactly fans of SGU lets say!