CES2018

heisenberg

Earl Grey

haha...619 dollars for a microwave that connects to the internet. What crap. Yes, I want google and alexa to know what I am having for dinner. However, the LG tvs are so damn cool.

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Since I travel a lot in the summer in either vet , I have found that LG TV's are the worst TV to have in a hotel room ... A Colour TV from the 70's has better quality . No idea why but as soon as I turn one on , the quality is horrible so much so I don't watch it . I stick to my smart phone ...
And no , I am not staying in crap hotels either ... but they are discounted because of our car club ...
;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
WOE !!! Love that TV that rises up tho ,,,Super cool. That's quite a lot of pretty cool tech actually .

:joy:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Since I travel a lot in the summer in either vet , I have found that LG TV's are the worst TV to have in a hotel room ... A Colour TV from the 70's has better quality . No idea why but as soon as I turn one on , the quality is horrible so much so I don't watch it . I stick to my smart phone ...
And no , I am not staying in crap hotels either ... but they are discounted because of our car club ...
;)

I have an LG 55" LED and it's awesome! Color is perfect, picture is crisp and clear.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
WOE !!! Love that TV that rises up tho ,,,Super cool. That's quite a lot of pretty cool tech actually .

:joy:
I have an LG 55" LED and it's awesome! Color is perfect, picture is crisp and clear.

These conventions seem to be about proof of concept rather than about what products consumers are going to buy. Basically, it's targeting people with more money than brains. It's cool but I won't buy it....

Last edited:

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Hotels like to scimp out on their in-room TVs and just get SD television srvice. A 1970s Sony Trinitron looks better than a modern TV with a SD signal.