CES 2016

heisenberg

Earl Grey

heisenberg

Earl Grey

lol ultra HD bluray is misleading. It's probably upscaled.

OMG...really? WTF? Who cares about smart fridges...

heisenberg

Earl Grey
loool wtf? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.....

Semi useful.

*YAWN*

WTF? 50k for this? This is for the super rich who have more money than brains

$3,000 for earbuds....lol

High end headphones for a smartphone? LOOOOL!

another electric car that no one really cares for...and does damage to the environment.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
:shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06::shep_lol::rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::wanking::cameronanime06:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I normally like CES because it does have some interesting inventions, but this is by far the worst one ever! Such a waste of plastic.

Such a dumb shiny collection of useless toys! It's tech overload. My favorite was the "connected sneakers" HUH??? When are the connected boxers gonna come out that tell me how many erections I had per day, that analyzes the gases in my farts and tells me how to adjust my diet, and automatically adjusts the temperature to keep my jewels at a comfy level all day?

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Such a dumb shiny collection of useless toys! It's tech overload. My favorite was the "connected sneakers" HUH??? When are the connected boxers gonna come out that tell me how many erections I had per day, that analyzes the gases in my farts and tells me how to adjust my diet, and automatically adjusts the temperature to keep my jewels at a comfy level all day?
Mine was the "wireless scale". That make me chuckle hard - although all the others I posted are just as bad. As if a scale wasn't wireless as it is, now they want you to download EVERYTHING to your smartphones and when you lose it given how many people misplace their phones, it's a honey pot for criminals.

I was hoping for an anal probe seriously! What for? To measure the amount of H2S in my farts and to measure if I might have bowel cancer.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
All that crap and we still don't have a viable flying car yet or a base on the moon ...
I want my flying car dammit !!! And my Moon Base !!!
:saturn: :saturn: :saturn:

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
The device that measures the CO2 in someone's breath would be good for a person trying to lose weight. When people lose weight, the mass leaves their body mostly through the breath.