Buyer Beware - Robotech Protoculture Collection

Red Mage

Boney
I did another buyer beware video because I want to see how a video looks shot in landscape mode on the iPod touch. Maybe this will become a series? :) This set is not as bad the Outer Limits sets but I do have some complaints with it that you will see in the video that any prospective buyer should be aware of. Enjoy.

Removed by user

Tropicana

Council Member
You should make this a series. A "Buyer Beware" series... you know, you might become a huge hit online and get your own presentation show on a network. I recall a girl did something like yourself, and BBC recognised her talent and now is a presenter for a tech report show. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I did another buyer beware video because I want to see how a video looks shot in landscape mode on the iPod touch. Maybe this will become a series? :) This set is not as bad the Outer Limits sets but I do have some complaints with it that you will see in the video that any prospective buyer should be aware of. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0N3WrIJL7k

This is GREAT! I now want to have a whole subforum of these Buyer Beware videos and comments. :) Your voice is awesome for this stuff. Very authoritative and masculine, and it adds weight to the commentary. MORE!

Red Mage

Boney
This is GREAT! I now want to have a whole subforum of these Buyer Beware videos and comments. :) Your voice is awesome for this stuff. Very authoritative and masculine, and it adds weight to the commentary. MORE!

It's possible that I might do more videos but it won't likely be anytime soon. I won't make videos just for the sake of it. I have to find products that I geniunely am disappointed in. If I were to ever make an actual series, I would want to do it right with a better camera, filtered mic, video editing software etc. Make it look somewhat professional. All that stuff costs money which I don't have to spend at the moment so regular videos are not likely at the moment unless I come across something that upsets me enough that I have to make even a poor quality video for like those Outer Limits dvds. Glad that you did like the videos though.