Black Mirror

ecgordon

Star's Hero
This is a British anthology show, with just six episodes so far, two 'series' of three eps each. Technology, both current and future, is the underlying theme for all of the stories.

I didn't care that much for the first one, which featured a kidnapping of a royal princess, and the threat of her murder if the Prime Minister didn't have sex with a pig on live TV.

The best episode was the third one, "The Entire History of You," featuring Jodie Whittaker, who was so good in Broadchurch (and that's just been added to Netflix as well). Also good was "Be Right Back" with Haley Atwell and Domhnall Gleeson.

Just a few days ago there was a Christmas special titled "White Christmas," but I'm not sure if that is the first one of a third series, but if it is then Netflix might pick it up when the rest of those eps have aired in the UK.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This is a British anthology show, with just six episodes so far, two 'series' of three eps each. Technology, both current and future, is the underlying theme for all of the stories.

I didn't care that much for the first one, which featured a kidnapping of a royal princess, and the threat of her murder if the Prime Minister didn't have sex with a pig on live TV.

The best episode was the third one, "The Entire History of You," featuring Jodie Whittaker, who was so good in Broadchurch (and that's just been added to Netflix as well). Also good was "Be Right Back" with Haley Atwell and Domhnall Gleeson.

Just a few days ago there was a Christmas special titled "White Christmas," but I'm not sure if that is the first one of a third series, but if it is then Netflix might pick it up when the rest of those eps have aired in the UK.

How do we watch this show? Is it on Netflix?

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Its a bit twisted but as usual it is brilliant British Entertainment . Puts american television to shame . Been watchin a couple of British shows recently that are on Netflix which are just wickedly well done .
Broadchurch is one with David Tenant .

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
there are a lot of very brief series from britain-some sci fi some drama or 'paranormal' on netflix. just got to do some searching if you do not know any titles

for example, on the black mirror title on NF, click "view other titles like this" and you will get a mix of similar genre and non genre BUT british shows listed

how i found the series with Patrick Stewart - ELEVENTH HOUR

wish the british would make longer series' but in this case, quality beats quantity