Antichamer - Fantastic puzzle game.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Anyone who loves puzzle games but wants to try something different other than silly simple puzzle games, this game is for you. It will fuck with your mind. Going from lateral to logical thinking.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219890/

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Anyone who loves puzzle games but wants to try something different other than silly simple puzzle games, this game is for you. It will fuck with your mind. Going from lateral to logical thinking.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219890/

Oh wow....this is really, REALLY trippy shit! If you are stoned, it is a buzzkill because your brain goes into hyperdrive. GREAT SUGGESTION!

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Oh wow....this is really, REALLY trippy shit! If you are stoned, it is a buzzkill because your brain goes into hyperdrive. GREAT SUGGESTION!

Hahaha - yeah it's a trippy as hell but I love it when games start to fuck with our minds. I am not stoned or on drugs, but I do love a good puzzle game especially when it really makes you think differently. A lot of great life quotes in this too. I bought it a while back and totally forgot I had it installed on steam and decided to go for a test drive and damn this is good. Buy it when it goes on sale which should be in a couple months time or buy it now. The game can take up to 10 hours to complete for the average user.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hahaha - yeah it's a trippy as hell but I love it when games start to fuck with our minds. I am not stoned or on drugs, but I do love a good puzzle game especially when it really makes you think differently. A lot of great life quotes in this too. I bought it a while back and totally forgot I had it installed on steam and decided to go for a test drive and damn this is good. Buy it when it goes on sale which should be in a couple months time or buy it now. The game can take up to 10 hours to complete for the average user.

I like the way it saves your progress automatically. :) This is like weight training for the intellect.