Another CSI franchise... CSI Cyber... sigh....

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
CSI...Cyber???? :bored:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Will it all take place in a virtual world, like Lawnmower Man or Virtuosity?

ParagonPie

Well Known GateFan
So wait, how are they doing this? Last I heard the cyber protection unit just sit at computers and analyze data, oh wait that is regular CSI.
If they are going down the path of say locating human trafficking through the internet and the other unsavory characters, they might catch onto to something but it won't last.

But what is the action going to be like? "Look out he's got a logi tech keyboard! Take him out now" then for some reason the police sniper is issued with a .50cal sniper rifle loaded with HEI rounds blows up the computer while the SWAT team breaches knocking over all the anime figure collection and computer games stacks, oh it will be very dramatic.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So wait, how are they doing this? Last I heard the cyber protection unit just sit at computers and analyze data, oh wait that is regular CSI.
If they are going down the path of say locating human trafficking through the internet and the other unsavory characters, they might catch onto to something but it won't last.

But what is the action going to be like? "Look out he's got a logi tech keyboard! Take him out now" then for some reason the police sniper is issued with a .50cal sniper rifle loaded with HEI rounds blows up the computer while the SWAT team breaches knocking over all the anime figure collection and computer games stacks, oh it will be very dramatic.

:icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::smiley-laughing024::laughing:

They are trying to milk that CSI cow for all she's worth! I feel the same way as you do about the premise. Remember, we are talking about CSI (crime scene investigation). How the hell are we gonna do this show? Perhaps this CSI goes after all the people who kill dozens of people in video games and go unpunished? How the hell do you have a crime scene in a CSI Cyber? The internet is not an entity that the cops have jurisdiction over. :facepalm: Screw it, Im gonna be running old ladies over and carjacking people in Grand Theft Auto when this show comes on, if they want to talk to me. :)

Last edited:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
roflbot (2).jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
CSI - Traffic!

Join our intrepid team of hot young investigators as they use the latest in criminal science to ensure convictions on a variety of traffic violations!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
CSI - Traffic!

Join our intrepid team of hot young investigators as they use the latest in criminal science to ensure convictions on a variety of traffic violations!

CSI - Dancer

Tune is as our investigation team secretly learns all the latest dance steps in order to infiltrate local dance studios where it is alleged that contraband is being sold (sub standard dance shows, pirated music, etc). Cant wait. :moody:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'd watch that.

I would not. :icon_e_confused:
--- merged: Jul 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM ---
CSI - Dancer

Tune is as our investigation team secretly learns all the latest dance steps in order to infiltrate local dance studios where it is alleged that contraband is being sold (sub standard dance shows, pirated music, etc). Cant wait. :moody:

Don't forget the big "dance off" number at the end of each episode.

Last edited by a moderator: