A SyFy movie I'm actually going to watch

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OMG, so, on Saturday night is a new SyFy movie called something like Beast of the Bering Sea or some crap like that. Normally I wouldn't watch a SyFy channel movie as they're always pure dreck, but...

Okay, Jonathan Lipnicki is in this one. Yeah, the kid from Jerry Maguire ("The human head weighs eight pounds!"). Well, that movie was like 20 years ago and the kid is all grown up and kinda, sorta hot. I kinda feel sorry for the guy though as he's been reduced to making a movie for SyFy, which pretty much means a legit acting career is over and gone. :(

Anyway, it should be pure shit from start to finish but at least it will have something worth looking at while the bad SFX (non-SFX) are going off.

Lipnicki1-PM.png

Beast-of-the-Bering-Sea-Movie.png

Trommer.gif

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG, so, on Saturday night is a new SyFy movie called something like Beast of the Bering Sea or some crap like that. Normally I wouldn't watch a SyFy channel movie as they're always pure dreck, but...

Okay, Jonathan Lipnicki is in this one. Yeah, the kid from Jerry Maguire ("The human head weighs eight pounds!"). Well, that movie was like 20 years ago and the kid is all grown up and kinda, sorta hot. I kinda feel sorry for the guy though as he's been reduced to making a movie for SyFy, which pretty much means a legit acting career is over and gone. :(

Anyway, it should be pure shit from start to finish but at least it will have something worth looking at while the bad SFX (non-SFX) are going off.

Lipnicki1-PM.png

Beast-of-the-Bering-Sea-Movie.png

Trommer.gif

:icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::SmileyLaughingTears::anim_59:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well, I managed to sit thru this turd and boy was it bad. The SFX were shit and so was the acting. There wasn't even any eye candy in the whole movie, not one single frame. :moody: