A new fun one

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
:facepalm:

Late 80s....sure
People more mature like him? Why can't I feel his maturity at all?
What the hell...that's so wrong, even if all the sgu non likers were virgins (I am a virgin actually btw and in my 20s, if anyone has problems with that but I am not fat and stuck in mother's "basement" and whatever), he has no right making such remarks and it is completely unrelated to me and others liking it or not..

Anyway keeping turtles doesn't tell anything about his age anyway. I knew old people who kept turtles and stuff.

the squeedrone needs to understand that his hand doesn't count as losing his virginity! ;) Overall the guy sounds about 15 or so! :P

8. I love to watch SGU scenes between Scott & Chloe giving each other long, knowing looks whilst I masterbate. When I cum, I cry.
thbell_winner1.gif

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
Well, you might be wrong about his age. I know a guy who acted like if he was 25, on the internet, but he is 13 (although looks IRL like 17). And then another guy who is middle aged, but acts like average 13 years old boy....
So he might not be lying after all, hard to tell this way.

It's more about intellect after all...

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I can't walk outside without people wanting to stop and cuddle me :p They tend to forget my bite is as bad as my bark :P

youa re what is known as an "ankle biter" :D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball