shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'm out. :icon_eek:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
it sounds totally disgusting to me. :P no interest! :rolleyes:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
OMG....that is a an ice cream flavor which will NEVER touch my tongue! :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:

Think of the symbolism. If one were made to taste some without being told what it was until it's too late, would that person be considered "owned"?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Think of the symbolism. If one were made to taste some without being told what it was until it's too late, would that person be considered "owned"?

YES! I can hear it now....a mischievous buddy serves you a dish of this ice cream, watches you take a spoonful, then when the other guys are around, he tells them:

"Hahahaha! He just licked my Schweddy Balls!" You get the idea....it will be a hilarious addition to the line, but I dont care to try it. :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
YES! I can hear it now....a mischievous buddy serves you a dish of this ice cream, watches you take a spoonful, then when the other guys are around, he tells them:

"Hahahaha! He just licked my Schweddy Balls!" You get the idea....it will be a hilarious addition to the line, but I dont care to try it. :)

Perhaps not willingly. :rotflmao:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
So no one wants to lick my Schweddy Balls?

:(

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
If he were that flexible, we'd never hear from him again. Hell, if I were that flexible, I'd be a distant memory, too. :icon_lol:

I think this was covered in a Kevin Smith movie. :rolleyes:

G

Graybrew1

If he were that flexible, we'd never hear from him again. Hell, if I were that flexible, I'd be a distant memory, too. :icon_lol:

They say all men are dogs, and you know what the answer to the question is of Why do dogs lick..........?:laughing: