A Little Adult Reading... (don't say you weren't warned)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Isn't that the point? :P

I did read it...I dont like the ending, dammit! :anim_59: Since I know the author, I was hoping for some closure. *sniff* :moody: You see, now I have angst for Rrelliab.

DSC_0033-1024x682.jpg

:P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I've been working on the third story all day today. It's getting there. LOL

Idea for fourth story...okay, do something with torturing and killing Rrelliab, a knife...wait, no a sword...and have lots of chopping and bleeding and such. Can you work with that? :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
My dear, Rrelliab is long gone by the second story. LOL

The second story? COOL! I hope he dies in a horrible, painful way.

BTW Lit...you really let your hair down with this story...multiple orgasms to the point of numbness? "Amazingly thick and hard dick"?

9bd.gif

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Well, another will be available for reading in the next 12 hours or so. (Waiting on Amazon), but I'll be posting to Smashwords, as well. :)

Alexis...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
International sales of the first two are going well in more than just English speaking countries, too. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
And now...the "sequel" (of sorts). This site contains several different e-book formats, for your convenience.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/394264

This one is not on Amazon? I really need to read the part where Relliab dies or whatever happens to him. But if he gets to escape or something, Im not gonna be happy. :( I love your writing! :) I just read the story again, and I really REALLY need for Relliab to die. :biggrin:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
My dear, Relliab was only part of the first story, but if you really want to see him end, I'll write something for you along those lines.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HNYB15E

It isnt Relliab's race I want to see die so much, it is Relliab himself. But his race is exploitative and it should be addressed too. You write very good science fiction, my dear!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
It isnt Relliab's race I want to see die so much, it is Relliab himself. But his race is exploitative and it should be addressed too. You write very good science fiction, my dear!
Well, as it's ultimately an alien takeover kind of thing, the species is pretty hardy. But I'm currently working on something for you, OM1. At least as far as Rrelliab's concerned. Keep in mind that any other of his species would be doing the same thing on other planets.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The fourth story is now out on Smashwords.com. You can find the entire series (in order) here in multiple ebook formats (including for Amazon Kindle). I'll publish the Amazon.com link what's that's available.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/11565

I am going to go and buy these books now...

So, will there be an end to these tentacled creatures? I dont know yet what I will be reading, but I can see that the tentacled aliens must survive these victims. Is there one of them that gives a victim an edge over the creature? perhaps kills a few of them or one of their planets? :)