20 New Marvel Movies coming your way After Avengers 4

Discussion in 'Fantasy Movies' started by heisenberg, Dec 6, 2017.

1. heisenberg

heisenberg Earl Grey Staff Member

https://marvelstudiosnews.com/2017/...0-completely-different-movies-set-avengers-4/

Yup, 20!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lord Ba'al

Lord Ba'al GateFans Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Overmind One

Overmind One GateFans Gatemaster Staff Member

Why are they announcing over 20 movies this far in advance when they only make one or two a year? Isn't that about 10 years forward?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No sloots!

To hype their dominance in that movie genre. DC isn't exactly cranking out the hits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Overmind One

6. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No sloots!

Momoa is a turd. His acting range goes from "grunting turd" to "confused grunting turd". No idea how he did in the JL movie as I'm not compelled to pay to see a movie with a grunting turd in it.

roflbot (6).jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Overmind One

:icon_rotflmao::beckett_thanks::lol::smiley-laughing024::laughing:

Conan was his chance and he flubbed it. I think he peaked with his acting skills in Stargate Atlantis. When you watch them today, you still see Grunting Turd, but it's Grunting Alien Turd.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rac80

Rac80 The Belle of the Ball

the point of momoa is he doesn't have to act...he looks good! it's about time the ladies got a male equivalent of Pamela Anderson! Now Chris Helmsworth ..yummy and can act... like Pierce Brosnan.....:anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::anim_40:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No sloots!

He looks good? What are you smoking, carpet fibers soaked in antifreeze? Momoa looks like he needs to be steam-cleaned and de-wormed. God only knows how bad the cockroach infestation is in his hair. And I dare not even imagine how bad the crotch rot is "under the hood". Ugh!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Overmind One

Well, I'm straight and I think he is a good looking dude. :indecisiveness: I can see why they cast him, and why women would think he is attractive. But I am only talking about his physique. The characters he picks to play are douchey and forgettable. He was his best in Atlantis, and that isn't saying a lot. Teyla (Rachel Luttrell) acted circles around him.